Play To Listen to Sermon
Event Starts In Next
CBC FAMILY MINISTRY
Central Baptist Church Shepherding a Child’s Heart
- Mr. & Mrs. Mboweni are facilitating “Shepherding a Child’s Heart” Parenting class for 20 weeks starting 29 September 2019. Time 3pm to 5pm in the Small Hall.If interested to join, kindly get in touch with Mrs. Magogo on 0718019095.
NOTICES AND BULLETIN
- SOCIAL CONCERNS: Give thanks for the donation of men’s clothing. We still appealing for food.
- 321 MARCH MEETINGS Friday 27/3/20, 6–8pm. All teenagers invited and transport available to be left at home after the meetings. Those who want to assist 321 with transport please contact Caroline 0775 868 830/Mark 0773445713/Ruvimbo 0779051249
- MEN’S FELLOWSHIP – 28/03/2020, 2pm in Room 6.
- Membership Classes due to Covid 19 virus issue and change of service we will advise on how we will proceed for now it is postponed.
- RAFIKI: Recruitment for May 2020 intake is in progress. Closing date for application is 31 March 2020. If you have any orphaned and vulnerable girls and single mothers aged between (17 to 25 years) that need training, refer them to RAFIKI. For details call Hildah Mahachi on 0772408149.
- CHURCH QUARTERLY Meeting on 29/4/2020 at 5:30 pm in the Large Hall. Please diarise
- Please note that AWANA session for this term and possibly longer as we are suspending the program due to the corona virus.
- YOUNG LADIES CAMP 31 July -2 August 2020. Venue to be advised. Cost $60 USD or equivalent. To register contact Panashe 0772402589.
- AVAILABLE FROM THE CHURCH OFFICE ARE: Growing in Discipleship Book 3, 2020 Shades of Zimbabwe Calendars on sale during working hours.
Come let's worship our God!
- Morning: 08:00 – 10:00
- Evening: 18:00 – 19:30
Lets Come Together & Seek God!
- Sunday: 07:30 | Monday: 13:15 – 13:45
- Wednesday: 07:00 | Saturday: 07:00